LogSeal Foam Tape is the original and still largest brand of Foam Gaskets to the Log Building Industry. More than 36 years of experience has gone into providing the best gaskets available. LogSeal foam tape is manufactured using closed cell materials, which prevent virtually all moisture absorption and air infiltration.
LogSeal closed cell gasket has the following features:
1. Excellent seal against water, cold, heat, light, and noise.
2. Excellent recovery characteristics.
3. Perpetual seal during drying, settling, and continued log movement.
4. Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light.
5. Adhesive on one side, with an easy-release protective liner.
6. Easy application with a wide variety of log joint designs, including tongue and groove, splined and gasket, and saddle notch.
Color - Brown
Gauge - 1/4" x 1/2", 3/8" x 1/2